Salesforce Functional Consultant
This is a brand new fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Consultancy, as they are looking to hire a Salesforce Functional Consultant to join their team. As an experienced Salesforce Consultant, with a strong knowledge of the Salesforce eco-system, you will help provide solutions and bright ideas to work on major Salesforce implementations. The ideal candidate will have experience in configuring and advising one or more of the core Salesforce clouds.
- You will be working alongside some of the world's largest clients who are currently involved with innovative and complex projects to help understand their business processes and requirements to which you will convert into Salesforce solutions.
- To provide workshop facilitation and help maintain the interface between the Client and our Salesforce consultants ensuring the requirements are translated into solutions.
- Data migration and integration
- You will recommend and suggest features that meet our clients' needs and being able to configure Salesforce features.
- You will be one of the first points of contact with their Clients showing good stakeholder management and maintaining the overall professional relationship.
- At least 2+ years of Salesforce functional consultancy or business analysis experience covering one or more of the clouds.
- At least 2+ years working on large complex end users or client projects.
- One or more certifications, I.E ADM201 or Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201)
- Proven ability to translate complex ideas to solutions and deliver these to stakeholders.
- Good Verbal written and communication skills
- University Degree 2:2 or higher
You will be a part of their vibrant culture that fosters personal growth and development. As they expand, you will be given the opportunity to thrive in a close-knit team environment.
- Amazing office in Central London.
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and treats in the office
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Free gym, yoga and meditation
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bespoke Development Programme
This role will not be open for long so if you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Christopher Anglin at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 2228)
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.