Salesforce Administrator - Ramsey, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a medical communications company in sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator.
This role will be pivotal in in the overall support and maintenance of the Salesforce platform and other homegrown systems.
This is a full-time role based in Ramsey, NJ.Role & Responsibilities:
- Support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions and issues in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities Cloud
- Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including definition of workflow and approval processes and custom object implementation for all our client facing portals
- Create workflow rules for all related functionalities within the system including all custom objects, functions and all related admin functions
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Work with the Project Manager to maintain, prioritize and report on user request backlog
- Develop and maintain training materials and training curriculum for various client rollouts
- Maintaining and enhancing data integrity through effective design, maintenance and security in the Salesforce.com application.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and devising immediate and long-term solutions.
- Document system configuration and administrative processes
- Helps collecting, analyzing & translating complex business requirements into functional specifications.
- Assist in enhancing and maintaining automated processes and applications that exist within and are integrated with the Salesforce.com application.Requirements:
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Administrative experience.
- Salesforce.com Admin or App Builder Certification preferred, but not required
- Proficient understanding of the various Salesforce admin features and data loading tools used for customer onboarding and platform customization.
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP and REST) a plus
- Positive and customer service attitude while interacting with users
- Ability to work under pressures and to meet tight deadlines
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communicationBenefits:
- Collaborative work environment, great company culture
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base + bonus
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, extensive PTOContact:
PJ at 212-594-1495 and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are