Salesforce Developer - Raritan, New Jersey
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading ISV in sourcing for a Salesforce Developer. This position is a highly business facing role and experience as a product owner is required. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking to expand their network by working with numerous clients and businesses.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting all end users with any troubleshooting issues as well as maintaining their internal platform. With all of the new updates in Salesforce coming out, this developer would be expected to lead new implementations and migrations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work hands on with client companies and internal users
- Develop and implement new aspects of Salesforce as they are released
- Maintain and support the existing platform
- Be heavily involved in training users and troubleshooting issues
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with coding Apex triggers & Visualforce pages
- Salesforce certifications preffered
- Minimum 3 years experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Trialforce
- Experience with governor limit and meta data
- Good communiation skills
- Generous compensation packages
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote flexibility
- 401k + Match
Chris at 347-270-8878 (ext 8878) and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are