Salesforce Developer - Salesforce - Los Angeles - $100/hour - Contract
Seeking experienced Salesforce leading developers in the Los Angeles area. Needs abilities to work efficiently with team members and executive level managers. This is a contract role involving Salesforce CRM coding. Timeline of the project lasts 3 months with potential extension or contract-to-hire.Strong Knowledge:
- APEX and Visualforce (triggers, classes, workflows, custom objects, validations)
- SOAP, SOSQL, API, REST and web services
- Process Builder and Lightning Components
- 5+ years with Salesforce Clouds
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working and communicating with end users
- Team environment
- Ability to take on a challenge
- Salesforce certification(s)
: Send your resume directly to Maxime at email@example.com or call 949-688-2234.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 949-688-2234 or firstname.lastname@example.org