I'm looking for a talented Salesforce Consultant to join a fantastic team in a leading Finacial Services Consultancy delivering scalable Salesforce solutions to our Blue Chip & FTSE 100 clients. With a focus on working with Financial Services Cloud as it becomes more prevalent in Salesforce the ecosystem.Key Responsibilities:
* Strong knowledge with requirements gathering, solution design and customer engagement with a minimum of 2 years of Salesforce project experience
* You will be responsible for making sure projects are delivered on time and to the client's/Alscient's expectations
* Team-player, with a proven ability to negotiate and drive consensus, whilst promoting good communication within the team with specific regard to management of tasks, risks and issues
* Always represent and promote the core company valuesDesired Skills:
* Certified Admin/App Builder/Platform Developer, with a Consultant certification an advantage (Sales/Service/Community/etc.)
* 2+ years involvement in Salesforce project delivery, across both declarative and customisations of the Salesforce platform Company Culture/Environment: They are an extremely fun, social and supportive environment, with regular social outings and trips. They give all team members the opportunity to grow their careers with clear objectives set out in Personal Development Plans and reward based on personal and company performance. Training A tailored development plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations. Rewards Competitive salary, rewards based on personal development plan, contributory pension and flexible working.