Salesforce Administrator - £40,000 - Liverpool Street, London - Permanent
My client is medium sized Salesforce Partner based in Liverpool Street, London. Due to exciting growth and winning new projects and implementations, there is an added need for the Salesforce Administrator to help continue to deliver excellent customer service.
The skills required for this Salesforce Administrator role;
- 1 to 2 years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Admin Certification is desirable
- Great team player, with strong communication skills
- Experience in supporting Salesforce users
- Configurations - workflows and dashboards
- A strong belief in helping others through volunteering and/or non-profit work.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities;
- Designing dashboards
- Data analysis
- Continue the growth and development of the cloud metrics on daily operational business
- Support sales and users with requirements, queries and training
- Support customers with their Salesforce needs
- Maintaining and updating the Salesforce system
This partner has excellent support for its staff promising growth and development. It would a be great opportunity for a candidate who is looking for support and growth with their skill set and you will gain excellent exposure to a wider Salesforce environment.
If you are interested in this Salesforce Administrator role with an exciting Salesforce Partner based in Liverpool Street, London, please get in touch with Jack Ribbons. Reach out on LinkedIn, email on email@example.com
or call on 0203 826 6672