Customer Success Manager with a Digital Mind-set
As a Customer Success Manager, you get an important role at XXXX. You get direct contact with their customers - both at a business strategic level, but also in relation to developing, implementing and continuously supporting technical Marketing Automation and CRM solutions.
Who is XXXX?
They are a Nordic full-service Customer Experience Agency. They provide the best communication solutions by using and mastering the best marketing technologies. They have customers in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. They currently have focus on expanding their business across these countries.
Your job will be:
First of all, we hope you already have a detailed insight and overview of Salesforce cloud solutions, and that you can quickly familiarize yourself with other MA solutions that XXXX has developed and works with. You love learning new things and expanding your skills. You can plan in detail and work very organized. You are good at communicating and are very service-minded.
You will work with the following:
- Design of technical solutions based on customer needs and goals - in close collaboration with XXXX's strategic, creative and technical resources.
- Develop proof of concept solutions that support the value and validity of projects and solutions.
- Project manager and delegate tasks to, for example, developers and Campaign Specialists.
- Analyze, measure and develop reports on the efficiency and performance of the solutions. And suggest continuous improvement.
- Create Customer Success by supporting, helping and advising your customers, for example by proactively helping them to improve and expand their existing solutions through knowledge of best practice in their industry. You must also be able to resell - of course in collaboration with the Strategic Client Director attached to the customer.
Your skills and qualifications:
You have deep technical knowledge that you have acquired through at least 3 years of experience from a similar job and / or experience with Marketing Automation and CRM strategies and tools. It is an advantage if you have experience with Marketing Automation platforms such as Eloqua, Pardot, Marketing Cloud or similar. You probably have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, IT, Communication or similar.
Other requirements and wishes are:
- Basic HTML and CSS experience
- Experienced MS Office user (especially Excel)
- High level of both written and spoken Danish or another Nordic language
- Fluent oral and written English
- Documentation Experience: You love working with analytics, tracking, conversion rates and data mining - because data is in your DNA
- Good presentation skills
- Opportunity to travel, primarily in Scandinavia, for up to 30 days a year
As a person you are:
- Solution and result oriented and focused on the detail
- Proactive, dedicated and ambitious
- Flexible and with great team spirit
- You can work in smaller companies and in larger organizations at management level
As an employee of XXXX you get:
- Salary based on experience and qualifications
- More than 50 fun, smart and hardworking colleagues and one of Copenhagen's best views
- An informal work environment with a high mood and room for diversity
- A job where the customer's needs and requirements are always in focus and where you and your colleagues are always ready to provide the best customer experiences
Apply now, or contact Ollie Hutchinson at email@example.com
/ +44 191 243 5459