Mason Frank has partnered with an organization in looking for a Salesforce.com (SFDC) developer that will support the business operations of marketing, sales and support. The Salesforce team will ensure that the business organization is maximizing the usage of sales, service, and marketing automation technology and delivering for stakeholder's needs. In this role, you will work with management and users to determine business requirements, provide administrative support, manage system integration and design/code/implement solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.Responsibilities
- Provide best practices on the use of SFDC
- Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements to assist in building the best possible solution that meets company's architectural principles and design guidelines
- Estimating, planning and prioritizing activities to meet expectations and deadlines
- Developing efficient code following industry standards and best practices
- Triaging and fixing defects for all releases or day-to-day code related bugs
- Performing unit tests and QA on all projects
- Identifying opportunities and executing continuous improvements in areas including but not limited to development process, deployment practice, and code quality and unit test automation
- Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required
- Manage and Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Be proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets and communicating results
- Write clear and concise documentation.
- Several years' experience with Salesforce development (e.g. Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce.com APIs, Lightning, SOQL, SQL).
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Communities
- Experienced with web services (SOAP or REST)
- Self-starter, able to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, meet tight deadlines and tolerate change and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated accuracy, thoroughness in completing tasks, and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a cross functional teams
- Post-secondary education in computer science or a related field.
- Certifications highly preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits inc. health, medical and dental
- 401k with 5% match
- Remote flexibility / Work from home policy
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.