Senior Salesforce Developer position open in Austin! I am looking for someone who comes from a technical background as well as someone who is ready to problem solve and work closely with other team members.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with other Developers/Architects and stakeholders/business partners
- Mentor and manage teams
- Develop using Lightning, Apex, Java, Visualforce
- Managing CRM platform
- Leading technical design workshops
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- Hands on Salesforce experience 5+ years
- Development experience 6+ years
- Certifications are preferred
- Previously worked with Sales and Service Cloud
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.