Senior Salesforce Administrator Location:
McLean, Va. Salary:
$95-120K/annually, benefits and bonus structureJob Description & Responsibilities:
Be a part of a fresh, new Salesforce team in the greater DMV area. A company in its infancy stages is seeking a highly-skilled and motivated individual looking for a new challenge in Salesforce administration. This admin will take on very intricate tasks relating with all members of this brand new team. All levels of Salesforce administrators are encouraged to apply to this ad.
This role will serve as the owner of the CRM functional properties, as well as help develop, implement and enhance the platform. Part of your administrative role will also include handling the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform in order to better serve personnel in the federal space.
You, the admin, deal with transforming content in the higher education, federal funding and legislative regulations, as well as government affairs and government public relations. Some remote work is available.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties & Skills:
- Serve as primary administrator for Salesforce platform
- Design and implement critical solutions on Force.com
- Salesforce configuration
- Experience with workflows, reports, dashboards, process builders
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Understanding of data quality and design
- Gather business requirements and translate them into system solutions
- Audit, uncover, and resolve data quality issues
- Troubleshoot tech issues
- Mentor and train in-house users across Salesforce platformEducation & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, or related area
- Prior experience in overseeing development with Salesforce
- Prior experience with CRM platforms
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Prior knowledge in building web-based UIs
- Prior work in OO languages
- Prior work with MVC framework
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598