Salesforce Administrator - Hackensack, New Jersey - 110k
A company with impressive growth and industry leading solutions is offering the opportunity to make a difference while also working in an incredible work environment. A leading financial services company that uses advanced technologies which gives them an edge over any other business in the industry.
Join a rapidly growing company that is a leader in technical solutions. This candidate will have the opportunity to take their career to the next level while working in an amazing environment in northern New Jersey. The ideal candidate will have the ability to join a well established team and provide their own unique insight to provide recommendations on the functionality of the platform.
With Salesforce rapidly expanding, there is an increased need for admins who can provide solutions for all of the new enhancements and updates within the platform. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Configure, customize, and maintain the Salesforce platform
- Assist across teams with help desk support, ad-hoc reporting, and schedules via SFDC
- Conduct training exercises to all users of the platform
- Act as Liaison between technical teams and upper management
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience creating custom objects, dashboards and workflows
- Good communication skills
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- unlimited PTO
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for expedited career growth
Chris at 347-270-8878 (ext 8878) and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are