Senior Salesforce Administrator - Austin, Texas
My client has an immediate need for a Senior Salesforce Administrator in the Austin, Texas area. As the Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will sit in on daily meetings with the team and help not only with administrative tasks, but design for the platform as well. The ideal person will be immediately available and possess their Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 4+ years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with configuration, workflows, and daily administrative tasks
- Ability to execute on new business requirements
- Experience build out of advanced workflows, Process builder, validation rules and approval processes
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.