Business Analyst - Salesforce - $130KJob Title:
Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst Job Type:
McLean, Va. Compensation:
$110-130K with benefits, remote flexibility, bonus structure availableJob Description:
A company, that is cutting their teeth in the consultancy ring, is actively looking to fill a senior-level analyst role for the implementation of their new Salesforce team. The search is on for a business analyst who is intrigued by challenges that involve all team members on the current project.
You, the business analyst, will work hands-on with business development projects, as well as overseeing production projects. Your analytical skills coupled with our innovative team of improvement wizards, user experience specialists, visual designers and technologists will help lead our company to success.
Good communication skills and the ability to obtain clearance will be highly preferred for this position.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties:
- Work alongside Salesforce Admin to program backlogs for features and documents
- Identify options for potential solutions
- Assess solutions for technical and business stability
- Integrate and translate between business users and technical team members
- Understand structure, policies and ops of an organization to achieve goals
- Establish acceptance criteria
- Help create reports, dashboards and workflows
- Assist team on configurations of user stories within Salesforce
- Assist team with app exchange or other cloud-based technologies
- Advanced-level developments, customizations for reports and dashboards
- Develop prototypes for SFDC solutions using business input
- Set requirements to visualize concepts for SFDC solutionsEssential Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Proficiency in development with Salesforce
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Prior knowledge in building web-based UIs
- Prior work in OO languages
- Prior work with MVC framework
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598