My client is seeking a Senior Salesforce Analyst to join their team in Atlanta. You will create and ensure the accuracy of reporting related to business development pipeline primarily driven from Salesforce. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a proactive problem-solver, a strong communicator, and posses strong analytical capabilities. Responsibilities will include:
Looking for somebody with:
- Create proposals and facilitate client contract renewals ensuring accuracy of information and expediting communication within the organization, clients/prospects, and legal counsel
- Create and update sales presentations and supporting materials for business development proposals
- Manage the accuracy and collection of all client and prospect information within Salesforce
- Oversee business development reporting
- Assist in preparing for select industry conferences
- Assist in implementing marketing initiatives
- 3-7 years of sales and/or marketing experience, preferably B2B
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
- Attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Powerful written and verbal communication skills
- High-energy and dynamic personality with the ability to continuously drive Kingsley products
- Proven problem-solving capabilities
- Strong commitment to client service
- Self-motivation/willingness to take initiative
- Eligible to work in the USA as this client is unable to provide Visa sponsorship
Submit an updated copy of your resume and a representative from Mason Frank International will call with further information.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Atlanta and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at g.carson@@masonfrank.com. Visit www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.