Salesforce Administrator - Overland Park, KS - $90k
A national leader in health care is looking for a Salesforce Administrator who will execute and launch all new initiatives and projects for the Salesforce applications tailored to company success. This position will be essential to building out the ongoing success of this company and will allow the individual to manage other Salesforce administrators in the company. This organization is looking for someone to serve as the subject matter expert for all Salesforce projects in the company. Be a part of a company that is leading the industry with a passion for quality and delivering value to its customers. Responsibilities in this role include:
- Assisting with report, dashboard, and configuration changes in Salesforce.com
- Working with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Looking to expand experience with cutting edge products such as CPQ and Einstein analytics is desirable
- Oversee future product, systems, components, and modifications as well as providing progress reports
- Participate in the adoption of the Salesforce platform within the organization to drive business forward
- Manage relationships with senior leadership as well as technical vendors
- Experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using process builders to automate business processes
- Understand how to write work-flows and flows
Apply through this Ad or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 993 1405 to take advantage of this highly sought after opportunity!
- Be a part of a well-known nationwide brand with commitments to quality
- Become a part of a company with career growth opportunities
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1405 (Ext. 1405) or email@example.com.