Senior Integration Developer - Alexandria, VA - $120-$140K Annual
Salary: $120,000-$140,000 Annual
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9/25/2019
An End-User in Alexandria, VA is seeking a talented Integration Developer to join their team. This candidate will be responsible for designing and developing integration solutions and artifacts, securing and managing APIs, and partnering with the data and architecture teams in laying out the strategic direction for services and APIs. The primary focus would be to create these solutions to integrate with our ERP platform to enhance the overall functionality of the platform.
Their ideal candidate will have experience with Salesforce, specifically Apex and or Java. Strong API (REST/SOAP) experience is require for this position. Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience developing and designing integration in a service oriented architecture (SOA)
- 1 + years of experience as a Salesforce Developer is a huge plus
- Experience working with API Management platforms, including securing REST/SOAP services, building Swagger specs, managing API traffic flow, etc.
- Experience with building Java applications (using Tomcat and/or JBoss a plus)
- Experience using SQL databases and writing SQL queries
- Participate in user requirement sessions to identify opportunities for process improvement and technical solutions
- Experience with agile projects and/or DevOps platforms and patterns (CI/CT/CD)
- Excellent knowledge of data integration, technical orchestration, and integration patterns
Client needs to add an experienced Systems Analyst to their team of Salesforce professionals. They are in need of assistance with CRM troubleshooting and solution implementation. Experience in these aspects of SFDC is essential for this role. An excellent opportunity to move into an important role with a growing and exciting firm that offers great benefits and career advancement opportunities.
Brett at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3047) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.