Solutions Architect Salesforce
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Salesforces Platinum Partner who are looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Architect to join their team currently working on new and innovative Client projects. The ideal candidate will be accountable for both hands on consulting, design and development and building and leading a team. If you're a natural problem solver looking for ways to help a creative team bring their ideas to life, and to further your career within Salesforce, this is the opening for you.
- Leading the Architecture and Design of Salesforce solutions.
- Providing leadership and guidance to technical and functional team members, including setting best practice guidelines and frameworks.
- Establishing best practice ways of working with client side and partner technical teams.
- Act as an escalation point for technical and design challenges.
- Review delivered products and work packages to ensure best practice is applied.
- Using your knowledge of the ecosystem to recommend solutions best suited to the platform.
- Provide input and steer to project and delivery plans.
- Have proven Salesforce integration experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce developer and architect certification are highly desirable
- University Degree 2:2 or higher desirable
- At least 4+ years of Salesforce functional consultancy or business analysis experience covering one or more of the clouds.
- At least 4+ years working on large complex end users or client projects.
- One or more certifications, I.E ADM201, Platform Dev 1 or Certified Application/System Architect.
- Proven ability to translate complex ideas to solutions and deliver these to stakeholders.
This client pays very good attention to detail in the way their employees work. They recognise individual needs with a very attractive and flexible benefits package which can be tailored to suit you. They attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of their business.
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Christopher Anglin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 2228).
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.