Sr. Salesforce Developer- Orange County- 110-140k
Are you an innovative, result-oriented, and self-motivated Salesforce Developer with experience in a technical consulting and client-facing role? If the answer is yes, you might be a great fit for a position that opened with one of our clients in Orange County, California.The Position:
This role involves implementing Salesforce solutions to enhance the company's growth. They are looking for someone with Apex and Lightning experience for this position. This is an amazing opportunity for developers interested in advancing their career and looking for a challenge!The Sr. Salesforce Developer will be responsible for:
The most qualified Salesforce Developer will be:
- Handling workflow development, and use of Apex and Visualforce
- Supporting the implementation of the Salesforce platform on a day to day basis
- Coordinate with software providers, develop design specifications from business requirements, development of site objectives, system features and functionality
- Keeping up to date with new job knowledge and technologies
Benefits and Incentives:
- Highly experienced using APEX, Visualforce, Lightning, and development experience
- Highly experienced with data migration and integration of platforms
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills between IT and managers
- Ability to code from scratch
- Salary Range: 110-140K
- Competitive compensation package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, 401K match, 9 paid holidays, bonuses, and much more.
- Continuous Training and Development
This position is currently interviewing and needs to be filled as soon as possible! If you are a Salesforce Developer with hands on experience, please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
to secure an interview.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2245. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.