Salesforce Developer - Fully Remote
This Salesforce Developer role is looking for someone who is ready to jump into a stacked pipeline of consulting Projects. I am looking for a candidate that is extremely comfortable working in a fast paced environment that requires coding from scratch. Ready to step up to the challenge? Responsibilities
Requirements for this role:
- Designing and developing multiple different Salesforce supported commerce websites
- Working on the SDLC for multiple projects simultaneously
- Meeting with clients to gather business requirements
- Traveling to client sites
- Mentoring junior developers working with you on projects
- Working both independently and on a team
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite
- Development experience using Visualforce, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, and other programming languages
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Experience integrating with E-commerce products that sync data into Salesforce
- B2B experience
- Partner Experience
- Certificates Required
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (949) 688 2228 for more information!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.