Salesforce Developer- Salesforce.com - Washington, D.C. - $130-150K Annual
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 Annual
Location: USA, Washington, D.C.
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: September 25th, 2019
Salesforce.com Partner is seeking an experienced Developer who has a proven ability to code Apex and Visualforce from scratch. The preferred candidate will be able to work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL and web services. This client wants a pure coder who has a proven track record of success.
The right person for this role must have worked with lightning components. Any SFDC coder with great interpersonal skills is highly desired.
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code in order to create functionality aligned with business needs.
- Experience working in a collaborative/team environment
- 1+ years of experience with Lightning Components
- Experience working remote in the past is preferred
- Ability to travel 5-15% (to company's US Headquarters)
- Experience with API's (REST/SOAP) is preferred, not required
- Platform Developer I Certification required (or equivalent professional work experience)
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Developer/Salesforce.com/Archietct/ADM201/DEV401/DEV501/Washington, D.C.