Sr. Salesforce Developer- Los Angeles, CA. $130,000-$150,000
I am actively working with a Salesforce end user in the finance sector that is seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer. If you are knowledgeable in Salesforce, are a fast learner who can work with a team, and like finding customized solutions in a constantly changing work environment, then this is the position for you! The Sr. Salesforce Developer will be responsible for:
A qualified Sr. Salesforce Developer will:
- Developing and maintaining applications and objects within Salesforce to meet business requirements
- Creating and implementing custom IT solutions for future business strategy
- Providing daily Salesforce support throughout different departments of the company
Benefits of this opportunity:
- Be a problem solver who exemplifies both technical and communication skills
- Be an expert in CRM applications, including third party applications
To fast track your application, contact Cole by phone at (949) 688-2246 or by Email at email@example.com.
- Full-time with Salary: $130,000-$150,000
- Paid medical, dental and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- 401k contributions and multiple paid holidays
- Stand-up desks and an office café stocked with drinks and snacks
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM life cycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.