Lead Salesforce Business Systems Analyst- Los Angeles, CA. $90,000-$110,000
I am actively working with a Salesforce end user that is seeking a Lead Salesforce Business Systems Analyst to join their team. If you have experience using IT to achieve business goals, are knowledgeable in Salesforce and enjoy coming into work in a casual work environment, this is the job for you! The Lead Salesforce Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
A qualified Lead Salesforce Business Systems Analyst will:
- Gathering requirements in collaboration with other departments to determine business strategy
- Working in unison with Project Management to determine the resources necessary and viability of projects
- Guaranteeing that projects are carried out in accordance with determined requirements
Benefits of this opportunity:
- Have vast experience as a Business Systems Analyst or Project Manager
- Have a mixture of technical, communication and time management skills
- Be knowledgeable in CRM applications, specifically Salesforce
To fast track your application, contact Cole by phone at (949) 688-2246 or by Email at email@example.com.
- Full-time with Salary: $90,000-$110,000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k contributions, paid holidays and paid time off
- Casual dress days and dress-up days
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.