Sr. Salesforce Developer
Location: USA, Illinois
Job Type: Contract
We have a requirement for 1 Sr. Salesforce Developer; contract duration is 3 months + with likely extension. Contractor is expected to work onsite at the client location from Monday to Friday. Consultant should have hands-on experience with back-end Apex development, Visualforce, Lightning, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketing cloud and Communities.
- Experience with real-time integrations into and from Salesforce
- Experinence in end to end Intergration of SFDC
- Use ETL tools to interface data to and from Salesforce
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews.
- com implementations: custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
- Technical background (experience with OOP programming languages)
- Salesforce developer certifications
- excellent communication skills.
- Ability to code from scratch with Apex, Visualforce
- Ability to conduct testing and support bug fixes
- 8+ years Salesforce Developer experience
- 2+ years Salesforce Lightning experience
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to email@example.com
or you can reach me directly at 646-415-8776 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**