Senior Salesforce Project Manager- Los Angeles- 90k-120K
One of my clients in the tech space is looking for a Salesforce Project Management professional that is ready to take on a new challenge. They are looking for an individual to manage a complex project portfolio and implement Salesforce solutions. This role is located in their Los Angeles office.The Role:
This role involves managing a dynamic project portfolio and implementing Salesforce solutions. The client is looking for someone who is experienced with Salesforce implementation and works well leading a team.The Project Manager will be responsible for:
The Ideal Project Manager will:
- Working with the internal and external development teams to execute and effectively drive projects from start to finish.
- General management and delivery of projects to business owners
- Enhance the project management process to accommodate the changing Salesforce needs
Benefits and Incentives:
- Highly experienced in a software project manager or business systems analyst role
- Have proven leadership skills and the ability to manage a team
- Salesforce Administration Certificate is a plus but not required
- Ability to interact with business and technical stakeholders
To fast track your application, please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at (949) 688-2245. We are currently interviewing so apply today!
- Competitive salary: 80,000-120,000 USD
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, 401K, PTO, and paid holidays
- Credit Union Membership
- Casual dress and relaxed work environment
- Great company culture
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2245. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.