Salesforce Developer - Arlington, VA - $95k - 115K Annual
Salesforce.com partner seeking an experienced Developer with proven ability to code Apex & Visualforce from scratch and has worked with Lightning components for over 1 year. The preferred candidate will be able to work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL, SOAP API, REST, and web services. This role calls for a true SFDC technical expert and an interest in improving on a daily basis. Interpersonal will be key to success in this role, in addition to providing premier custom SFDC solutions. Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code in order to create functionality aligned with business needs.
- Experience on Sales Cloud
- Ability to build applications in a multiple organization environment
- Knowledge of Source Control Environments such as git, svn, etc
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience supporting Salesforce.com platforms internally for an end user or partner for at least 100 users
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud integration technologies, SOA
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts - providing insight and solutions to each
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Participate in requirements and solution design workshops with IT and business stakeholders
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501) or equivalent experience
- Advanced experience with SQL, Excel, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Lightning experience (1+ year preferred)
- Experience with cloud or middleware and other enterprise integration technologies
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-863-7438.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Developer/Salesforce.com/Archietct/ADM201/DEV401/DEV501/Washington D.C./Maryland/Virginia/Arlington