Salesforce Technical Administrator- New York City, New York
Mason Frank has partnered with a fintech organization with an immediate need for a Salesforce Technical Administrator to join their team full-time in the Greater New York City Area as they continue to expand their impressive client base.
This dynamic role requires an individual with a deep technical background in Salesforce to help optimize the organization's use of the Salesforce Platform.Role & Responsibilities:
- Use workflows, validation rules, and other Salesforce system tools to enable new initiatives enforce good processes
- Seek out, identify and implement any needed system changes
- Improve quality and completeness of documentation and end-user training
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, triggers, validations, process builders and other salesforce.com objects and functions, including creating custom objects when necessary
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
- Manage and implement all data migrations and third party integrations
- Salesforce Certifications are PREFERRED
- Knowledge of visual force/lightening/APEX
- Previous experience as an administrator
This organization is home to a dynamic and collaborative culture and provides its employees with competitive compensation, unlimited PTO and growth opportunities.
Interested? Apply now!
(646) 993-1409 (ext. 1409)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.