Salesforce Functional Consultant - Mostly remote, part time
One of our Toronto clients is aiming to fill a part time Functional Consultant role that is primarily remote. In this role, you will work directly with the client and decide what parts of the system have to be incorporated. Additionally, you will have to test the functional aspects of the implementation to ensure its functionality. Ideally, the right candidate is someone looking to optimize their strengths and skillset while building relationships with several important people in various organizations.Responsibilities
- Discuss with end users what the solution will need to entail in order to be effective
- Provide guidance for the functional requirements of the implementation
- Give insight regarding customization and third party apps
- Create validation, QA testing plans, and put in place a training plan allowing the end user to guarantee successful implementation
- Superior understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prior experience with Apex, Visualforce and Force.com
- Experience with Process Builder, Visual Workflow and Workflow Rules
- Familiarity and understanding of third party integration
Apply now to join to take advantage of a great career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 or firstname.lastname@example.org