Salesforce CPQ Administrator- New York City, New York-$100K+
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading organization with an immediate need for a Salesforce Administrator with proficient CPQ skills to join their team full-time in the Greater New York City Area as they continue to expand their organization.
This dynamic role requires an individual with CPQ experience to help lead the ongoing development and enhancements of their Salesforce Platform.Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the functional owner of the Salesforce CPQ functionality
- Work on a team of training and sales enablement professionals, developers, and revenue operators to ensure team success
- Identify, implement, and deploy new business processes to help drive revenue
- Use workflows, validation rules, and other Salesforce system tools to enable new initiatives enforce good processes
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, triggers, validations, process builders and other salesforce.com objects and functions, including creating custom objects when necessary
- Manage and implement all data migrations and third party integrations
- Salesforce Certified Admin
- Proficiency in CPQ
- Knowledge of visual force/lightening/APEX
- Previous experience as an administrator
This organization is home to a dynamic, innovative, and collaborative culture. The company is offering above market compensation and provides its employees with phenomenal benefits including, unlimited PTO, health, and growth opportunities.
Interested? Apply now!
(646) 993-1409 (ext. 1409)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1409 or email@example.com.