Salesforce Developer - Baltimore, MD - $100k - $120kJob Title: Salesforce DeveloperLocation: Baltimore, MDSalary: $100k - $120kJob Type: Full Time
I am working with a Salesforce end user in Baltimore, MD that is looking to add a Salesforce.com Developer to their team. This company's ideal candidate will have 3+ year of Salesforce Development experience with a Salesforce Developer certification. You must also have excellent Salesforce.com administrator skills.Requirements & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience (Salesforce developer certification)
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant work experience
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including web services (REST for CRUD operations a plus)
- Excellent SFDC administrator skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Work with the Business/functional team to gather requirements
- Develop and configure functionality to meet the defined requirements.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.email@example.com or 646-863-7438.