Massive opportunity has opened up in King of Prussia, PA as one of our clients is in need of a talented Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team. The client is looking for a developer with Platform Development Certification who has extensive experience involving the implementation of advanced triggers in Salesforce along with experience in Lightning, Java and web technologies.
This candidate should be determined to excel and grow in their career while expanding their development skills on a daily basis. This client does not offer sponsorships or work with H1-Bs.
Technical skills needed:
- Minimal 5 years experience in Salesforce with at least 2 years in web technologies, .Net and Java
- Salesforce Development Certification a must
- Proficient in advanced triggers, building visual force pages and Lightning components, and designing/implementing Apex coding
- Completed at least 5 projects in Salesforce from beginning to the end
- Experience in working with multiple databases such as Oracle, SQL servers and other databases
- Bachelor's degree a must
- 2 years Consulting experience highly preferred
Client is offering $120,000-140,000 plus full benefits and opportunity for yearly bonuses.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Evan at 215-971-1528 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Evan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com