Salesforce Support / Data Analyst Responsibilities:
Looking for somebody with:
- Create proposals and facilitate client contract renewals ensuring accuracy of information and expediting communication within the organization and their clients/prospects
- Create and update sales presentations and supporting materials for business development proposals
- Manage the accuracy and collection of all client and prospect information within Salesforce.com
- Oversee business development reporting
- Assist in implementing marketing initiatives
- 3-7 years of sales and/or marketing experience, preferably B2B
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com
- Powerful communication skills - written and verbal
- Proven ability to quickly and accurately respond to requests from both internal and external audiences
- High-energy and dynamic personality
- Self-motivation / willingness to take initiative
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Greater Atlanta Area and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.