A growing end user is looking for a Salesforce developer to join their growing team! This company is passionate about providing innovative solutions to build a better world. In this role, you will work as part of a hardworking, innovative, and collaborative team to help support and enhance the internal Salesforce platform. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop custom solutions using Salesforce platform
- Configure and maintain reports, dashboards, page layouts, etc.
- Participate in scrum meetings
- Test new enhancements before deployment
- Work as part of a team to gather requirements and identify pain points
- Assist with training and documentation
- 5 years experience within Salesforce development
- Platform Developer I certification preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Lightning
- Experience coding with web development and querying languages
- Competitive base salary with opportunity for bonuses
- Benefits including PTO, Medical, Dental, etc.
- Company sponsored events
- Opportunities for community involvement
For more details regarding this position or to apply, contact Tessa Corbishley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.