Salesforce Developer - West London - With Potential Extension
This market leading organisation within the commerce space and they are looking for an experience Salesforce Developer to add value to the existing salesforce team. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with an eye for detail. The contract position will be an initial 6-month contract with the opportunity for an extension.
The role is paying £450 - £500 per day.
For this SFDC Developer position you will be responsible for;
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integration's with Salesforce
- Supply expertise for advanced Apex programming concepts including common design
- Collaborate with the current team with strong technical communication
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Strong SFDC experience Visualforce, Force.com, Lightening, Apex
- Demonstrate experience as a SFDC Developer on salesforce implementation projects
- Ability to handle complex project schedule for salesforce.com system implementation
- Salesforce Platform developer 1 and platform developer 2 (desirable)
The client would like to interview as soon as possible so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Mason Frank International are market leaders in CRM recruitment with a track record of success. We have a reputation of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles across Europe.
Contact me at 02038700171 or email@example.com
to confidentially discuss the role in more detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy