Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst - Chicago, IL - $95,000
Mason Frank has a new client who is seeking a to find a Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst in the Greater Chicago Area. This is a full-time permanent position. This role provides a great opportunity to serve as a Salesforce individual contributor administrator. This position offers great growth potential.Role & Responsibilities:
- Create and customize workflows, dashboards, configurations
- Oversee and lead the development of software lifecycle
- Gather feedback from project managers and end users to implement new solutions
- 1-2 years' experience as Salesforce Admin
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Proven experience with Salesforce Admin work
- Configuration & hands-on Admin experience
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply through this add or by contacting Melissa Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at (646) 933-1393.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1393 or email@example.com