A growing leader in the SaaS industry is looking for an Salesforce Administrator to help manage and enhance their internal Salesforce instance. This company is committed to developing innovative technology to help companies within the financial services sector achieve long term growth. They are looking for a collaborative and positive individual to help maximize organizational efficiency and achieve their goals through Salesforce. Role/Responsibilities:
- Create objects, fields, reports, and dashboards within Salesforce
- Support data migration
- Manage user profiles
- Provide training and ongoing support to end users
- Stay up to date with Salesforce updates and releases
- Participate in daily scrums
- Perform quality testing
- At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Salesforce Admin certifications preferred
- Great compensation package including health benefits, PTO, and retirement plans
- Ongoing training and leadership development
- Opportunity to work as part of a fun, creative, and growing team!
For more details regarding this position or to apply, contact Tessa Corbishley at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.