Salesforce Technical Architect-$140,000- Remote
Job Title: Technical Architect
Location: Cincinnati, OH or REMOTE
Job Type: Permanent
This client is looking to bring on a Salesfroce Technical Architect to their team. If you could code and have a background with API intergations then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to End implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, .Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, Angular.js, Objective C
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a solution
- Lead, Manage, and hold accountable within direct reports and project team members
- Bachelor's degree
- com Certifications are a plus
- Flexibility to travel
- Experience with Sales/ Service Clouds
This role calls for a SFDC technical expert and an interest in improving skills on a daily basis. Interpersonal will be the key to success in this role, in addition to providing premier custom SFDC solutions. This particular company will be providing benefits as well as numerous incentives.
Samantha Janowitz at Phone: 347-783-6741 ext 6741 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.