Salesforce Solution Architect
£60,000 - £65,000
An established company in the Education sector is looking to bring on a Salesforce Architect or Senior Business Analyst to join their team in the Gloucestershire area. In addition to a handsome salary, there are generous benefits and a great company culture!
What you will be doing…
- Supporting the development of the overall IT strategy and architectural blueprint
- Driving solution architecture and analysing engagements for ongoing functional enhancements
- Designing and delivering integrated Salesforce solutions to support business initiatives
What you will need…
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of designing and implementing CRM platform applications within in an enterprise environment
- Experience with different Salesforce offering including Sales Cloud, Marketing, and knowledge of SFDC products and capabilities, as well as previous experience with integrations
- Salesforce certifications a bonus
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Robynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 868 5176.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.