Salesforce Architect position open in Austin! Looking for someone who comes from a development background and is looking to broaden their architecture skills as well as doing solution work also. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a strong group of Salesforce professionals and enjoy mentoring and leading others - this may be the perfect role for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands on technical work/implement/integrate
- Work closely with other Salesforce Developer and Architects
- Mentor and lead development/training sessions
- Tech leadership all the time
- 7+ years Salesforce experience
- 4+ years of development and design experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in Agile workspace
- Previous work with Sales/Service Cloud and AppExchange products
- Past Salesforce Developer experience
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.