The Project Manager will be the key point of contact for communication of project status to all customer and internal stakeholders, including Senior Management and will facilitate business & operational relationships between clients and internal teams to ensure accurate and timely project delivery. You must be able to work with Solutions Architects and other technical resources to clearly articulate customer needs internally.
You will be responsible for managing and tracking project budget, utilization, and other project-related costs as well as managing changes to project budget and scope, through formal change management processes. You will work with assigned teams to help forecast and achieve revenue objectives on a quarterly basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Primary point-of-contact within Professional Services, for all project related activities. Ultimately responsible for ensuring a successful implementation.
- Resource Management: Coordinate activities of the project team and customer from project inception through successful completion.
- Integration Management: Devise initial project plan, monitor the execution of various activities and coordinate any changes.
- Cost Management: Manage and track project budget, utilization and other project-related costs.
- Time Management: Manage and track resource scheduling, and project time utilization.
- Scope Management: Manage changes to project scope, through a formal change management policy.
- Project Communication: Track progress and report status internally and to clients throughout the project life cycles.
- Risk Management: Identify, analyse, and respond to project risks, as they occur.
- Quality Management: Lead quality acceptance activities, for each of the project milestones.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- 3-5+ years managing IT projects dealing with Software Development (SDLC)
- Experience working within an established PMO process
- Experience managing 3rd party implementation vendors
- Experience managing 3rd party support vendors General Project/Practice Related Competencies Project /Practice Management
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background