I am in search of a Jr. Salesforce Administrator! In this role, you will be responsible for the maintenance, development and implementation of new system integrations, workflows, and rules. We're looking for Jr. Salesforce Admin who is passionate about process improvement, as you will collaborate closely with our Systems Manager for CRM & Business Applications, Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to streamline processes, resolve problems, implement solutions, and further improve efficiencies.
As the first Jr. SFDC Admin, you'll need to be an ambitious, results driven, self-starter who is invigorated when working in a high growth and fast paced org!
Role & Responsibilities
- Create custom fields, views, reports, and dashboards in Salesforce
- Maintain process flow within Salesforce across multiple teams and business applications
- Build custom workflows to further automate various elements of the sales process
- Communicate with end users to analyze issues and assess needs to optimize business solutions
- Lead and execute on initiatives to improve our data quality
- Assist in training end users on changes made to the SFDC instance
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years experience in Salesforce administration
- Innate ability to create efficiencies around processes while maintaining empathy for our end users
- Knowledge of the SaaS business model and sales process
- Capable of constructing reports and dashboards with clear and actionable data
- Natural ability to collaborate cross-functional