Looking for all qualified Salesforece professionals who are strong technically, but have a passion for the sales operations side of the business. My client is a rapidly growing computer software organization in Raleigh-Durham, NC. They are experiencing exponential growth seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join the team. They are looking for this person to be well versed in sales enablement, business operations, identifying, creating, developing, and leveraging new technology processes to enhance and streamline sales. This role will include working closely with business leaders, VP of sales, marketing, customer success, inside/outside sales representatives, and territory managers to identify new business, increase sales, and enhance the Salesforce platform. Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- 3-5 years of sales operations experience (preferred)
- Possess both technical and functional skills; translating business needs, gathering requirements, identifying new business solutions
- Experience with custom dashboards, reports, page layouts, contact lists, and lead generation
- Strong communication skills - working with C-level executives, business leaders, sales teams, VP's
- Experience to high volume sales environment
- Strong analytical skills - analyzing business needs/requirements
- Client facing and meeting with business stakeholders
- Building reports, lists, dashboards, new business processes to leverage technology and enhance sales process
- Working with key leaders in sales, business development, marketing, and customer success to identify, create, and develop new sales strategies
- Developing sales enablement tactics within Salesforce to enhance and provide a more efficient sales cycle
- Lead generation, import, export customer data in Salesforce to target market
If interested please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 267-233-6490 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!