Senior SFDC Developer
Title: Salesforce.com Senior Developer
Location: El Segundo, CA
An established Healthcare Company is looking for a full time Developer to join their high-performing team! This company is an industry frontrunner and is looking to further their competitive advantage by leveraging an implementation of Salesforce.com to further their success. This company is requesting an expert to help facilitate and develop a custom tailored Lightning platform for their specific business model, and then further improve and refine this platform after initial rollout.Primary roles include:
The ideal candidate will also be able to succeed in the following areas:
- Working hand in hand with customers to working with multiple end users leading development across multiple clouds
- Implementing outcome-focused technology solutions on a Salesforce platform
- Working on an elite team along side C-suite executives and other leadership roles creating Apex classes and Visualforce pages
- Strong communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate across technical and functional teams
- Passionate, efficient work ethic with strong self-motivation qualities
- Willingness to put in any additional time and effort required to find the perfect, elegant solution
- Well rounded programming disciplines and best practices and can use the Scrum development methodology on all projects
- Capability to independently make high impact decisions directly affecting ROI
- You will be the SME and authority on all technical aspects, designs, and problem solving
- 4+ years of development experience (multiple full lifecycle projects preferred)
- Experience with the Salesforce platform specifically Visualforce page design and Apex coding
- Sales, Service, Communities, and Health Cloud experience preferred
- High level of working knowledge with Apex or similar languages (C#, Java, Lightening)
- Experience in small-team leadership rolls
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (949) 688 2228 for more information!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.