Senior Salesforce Developer - Atlanta, GA - $130K
A growing financial tech company is looking for a Senior Developer that is highly technical and backend heavy. You would be responsible for implementing, designing, and developing exciting solutions that satisfy business needs effectively.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the development with components, Visualforce pages, Apex classes, Apex controllers
- Configure custom objects and fields, views, applications, validation rules, workflows, scripting, web services
- Provide full application and platform development and support
- Contribute to and define development standards and best practices
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com (or related CRM) administration and/or Salesforce development
- ADM 201 certification required. Dev 401 and ADM 211 certification preferred, but not an absolute requirement
- Experience developing on the Salesforce Platform including knowledge of the benefits of utilizing the platform's configuration capabilities over custom code
- Proficient in Salesforce configuration, including custom objects and fields, formulas, workflows, sharing rules, flows, and process builder
- Professional growth within our company
- Generous benefits package, including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision for our employees and their dependents!
- 401k matching
- Monthly TEAM events
- Community Service-Oriented Culture, including (5) company-provided volunteer days
If you are interested in moving into a Senior Salesforce Developer role with a growing company, submit your CV to email@example.com or call John at 215.989.4915 to be considered. Salary is based on experience and skillset and can reach up to $130K per year.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be reached at the details above. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!