Salesforce End-User in the greater Memphis area is looking to add a SFDC Certified Senior Administrator to their team. The company has over 1,000 global users across multiple organizations. Their ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 5 years of experience in Salesforce Administrator role
- Strong Business Analyst experience preferred
- Experience configuring and maintaining Salesforce security controls
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator and one or more of the following certifications: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud(highly preferred, not required)
- Mentor Salesforce Administrators and other business SME's on best practices for the configuration and maintenance of the system
- Work within current processes to maintain Salesforce users, roles, security, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, report and dashboard development, and data management.
- Global implementation experience desired
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Tennessee and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 267-940-6503 or email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!