Looking for a Salesforce Administrator who is looking for a new opportunity in Austin with a very credible company in the area. They are excited to add someone onto their Administrative team - along with their credible reputation they also have a great company culture. To be considered for this role you must Salesforce and CPQ experience.
- Administrative tasks - workflows, process builder, creating user profiles/reports
- Working closely with other Salesforce professionals
- Resolve Salesforce issues with end-users
- Manage custom field, validation rules etc.
- Working in Agile work enviornment
- Using CPQ tools on the daily
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Certifications are a plus
- CPQ exposure/experience needed
- Interpersonal skills/team oriented
- Experience with working over 700+ users
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.