Mason Frank has partnered with a company specializing in marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands and media platforms. Our client provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, our client has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies' gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. About The Role
In this role, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully setup and operate our client's rich suite of products. You will develop server-side code and APIs to integrate multiple systems implemented in different technologies. You will be responsible for developing client-facing front end solutions used by our client's clients and the Client Services team. You will be closely coordinating and working with multiple development, product, and account management teams. What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Developing Salesforce server-side code in Apex to integrate several operational systems and to enhance the core business logic.
- Designing, developing and documenting APIs to be used by partners and other development teams.
- Collaborating and participating in project meetings.
- Analyzing data to test the correctness and effectiveness of the integrations by querying the database.
- Manage internal salesforce instance and metadata including SObjects, Permissions, Page Layouts, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience of Salesforce Object design, SOQL, and SOSL
- At least 1 year of hands-on development experience in Java, .Net and/or python
- Ability to use out-of-the-box Salesforce functionality as well as building a custom solution on top of the framework's building blocks.
- Experience with Salesforce Deployment tools (such as ant)
- Experienced working with SQL
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Experience authoring and designing a web-based API is a plus.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.