The candidate will work within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying the organization's needs, breaking down large scale projects to manageable tasks, working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research, agreeing plans with the clients, explaining to designers and developers what's required and overseeing the progress, producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project and advising the client on managing future IT needs.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | builds engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- Eight+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience
- Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
Interviews are actively taking place. If qualified and interested, submit your CV to email@example.com or call Devin at (267) 297-4558 to learn more.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America, and I focus exclusively in Pennsylvania.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted at (267) 297-4558. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more great Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.