Salesforce Administrator - Waterloo - Kitchener, ON - CA$65000 - CA$90000
Salary: CA$65,000 - CA$90,000
Location: Waterloo - Kitchener, ON
Job Type: Permanent Salesforce Administrator - Waterloo - Kitchener, ON - CA$65000 - CA$90000
We started working with a finance and insurance end user, that is looking for a strong Salesforce administrator that can take over their Salesforce instance and can become the subject matter expert for the company. This client encourages innovation, promotes enthusiasm, offers a distinctive and progressive corporate culture, and values a safe and considerate working environment. Additionally, it offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.Responsibilities:
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflows, and approval processes.
- Using Hubspot marketing analytics advise on the creation of personalized nurture campaigns for prospects and customers throughout their lifecycle
- Build landing pages using Hubspot and ensure forms and campaigns support marketing initiatives like webinars and ads.
- Data management - cleansing, maintaining users, helpdesk, training
- Work with different departments, to help them with any support or troubleshooting
- Map out projects and align them with business goals/deadlines
- Develop and manage reporting dashboards so that key performance indicators such as funnel health, conversion rates, pipeline growth and performance, lead acquisition and qualification, lead source attribution, and customer acquisition trends provide the leadership team with key insights to drive decision making
- Great communication skills
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience using 3rd party tools (Hubspot) highly preferred
- Familiar with Apex and Visualforce would be ideal
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Salesforce administrator/ developer / dev / Ontario / ON / Waterloo / Kitchener / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Service Cloud / Visualforce / Apex / Technical