About The Client:
My client is an industry leader based in Sydney CBD. They are looking for a Salesforce Developer preferably with lightning experience to be an integral part of a Salesforce transformation project. They pride themselves on their great reputation in the market and excellent service. This company has an amazing culture coupled with excellent career progression opportunities and is led by some of the best Salesforce professionals in the business. About The Role:
Based in Sydney CBD, you'll be responsible for delivering high quality professional services to to impact new and on-going projects within this forward thinking businessDay-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
To Be Considered:
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices and business needs
- Develop reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into Association membership data.
- Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, and work flow rules
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Manage the development life cycle through to release
- Provide mentoring to junior developers
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Development
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience with the development of Lightning Components (Preferred)
- Experience with Inbound/Outbound integration's
- com Developer Certification preferred
- High energy and accountable team player who pays attention to detail with ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with the team to achieve results
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading business moving in all the right directions! Don't let this opportunity pass and apply NOW!
To apply for this position call me directly on 03 9088 3717
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.