Senior Salesforce Technical Lead
Play a major role in the digital transformation of this Global End-user - connecting their customers, partners, employees and machines around the world with their global Salesforce.com platform.
At this company, we have set out to revolutionize the global cleaning industry. As part of this, we are taking our collaboration with customers and business development to the next level, and you will get the chance to put your personal mark on this journey.
There has never been a better time to join one of the most ambitious Salesforce rollouts in Scandinavia.
In close collaboration between IT and business, we are now in the final stages of implementing one global Salesforce template for our commercial teams. With our global template now covering +2000 users across +35 markets, we are now preparing to ramp up several innovative, best-in-class, Salesforce solutions as part of our digital transformation. Our new Salesforce Lead will play a key role in finalizing the rollout of the global template and enable continuous business improvement by delivering frequent releases in an agile setup together with our development team and our colleagues from the global commercial teams. In parallel to this, the Salesforce Lead must coach and support our AMS team to ensure the daily operation of the Salesforce platform is outstanding.
To succeed as our new Salesforce Lead, you must take lead in ensuring that:
- Remaining markets are technically on-boarded on our global Salesforce template this year All enhancements to the Salesforce template are delivered according to plan, estimate and with the agreed quality.
- All changes to the global SFDC platform are deployed in a controlled manner without impacting current solution.
- The Salesforce platform in use is available and performing as expected, and that it is supported in collaboration with our highly skilled team supporting the users.
- Our vendor team is supported to the extent that they are able to develop and support our solution in a highly professional, cost efficient manner.
- You are perceived as a close sparring partner and trusted advisor to business.
- You collaborate with business stakeholders on releases and prioritization of changes in a highly professional manner.
- A collaborative Salesforce Lead, who takes ownership.
A successful candidate will have the expertise and skills described below.
- Solid Experience in planning, development, testing and implementing cloud based solution
- 5-8 years of Salesforce configuration and custom coding (APEX preferred)
- Deep experience in Salesforce apps across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, field service, customer communities, e-commerce
- Minimum ADM201x certification, multiple certifications preferred
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Minimum 3 years in the role as Lead Developer (it is a plus if you also have been leading offshore development teams)
- Can facilitate and drive development and documentation of requirements processes
- Experience in working with Lightning Components
To succeed in this role, we expect that you have strong experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic business environment. You need to be highly proactive, collaborative and have excellent interpersonal skills in order to navigate successfully in the organization with many stakeholders around the globe. As you "stick to your promises" you will also quickly become a trusted partner with our stakeholders, and you will benefit from being involved in many business development activities where our Salesforce platform can support the visions. Finally, you have a good judgment, a sense of urgency and have demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity.
You will be based at the company's global headquarters in Greater Copenhagen. Some travel must be expected. Our team is spread around the globe and consist of energetic professionals that are passionate about creating quality solutions for our colleagues serving our customers. You can look forward to work in an informal, positive and international environment with room for having a good time together while creating best-in-class results.
If you're interested in applying or would like some extra information, get in touch with Ollie Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on +44 191 243 5459